Friday, June 5, 2009

We did it!

It finally happened. I have been meaning to update our blog and tell the whole world that......... we finally did it. We were sealed in the beautiful Draper temple May 29th! It was a beautiful day full of family and so many blessings. I am so thankful for my wonderful Husband for taking me there for us to be sealed for time and all eternity. I LOVE YOU Honey!

I am so humbled by the experiences we had in the temple. It almost felt like if I were to close my eyes I could see my dad sitting there smiling excited about what that day meant for our family. We truly can be an eternal family. In looking at the past few months and the trials that have been placed on our path. Nothing gives me greater comfort than to know that I have a family that truly can be together forever and we will see those who have passed on before us again.

Thank you to all of you who joined us on our special day including those who could not been seen although, we felt your presence. Thank you for your endless love and example you have been in our lives. Also, Dad thank you for being my most important witness! I love you and miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment